Use the equity in your home to get a low interest home equity line of credit (HELOC) today!
With a HELOC, you home equity can be used for any purpose you like; RRSP’s, investments, your business, your child’s education, a luxury vacation… you name it!
A HELOC is attached to a chequing account and is simple to use. You can access these funds by writing a cheque, using a debit card or a bank machine. You will receive monthly statements, allowing easy management of your finances. Your account can also be linked to the internet or telephone banking service, ensuring your account information is always only a click or call away.
- HELOC value may be as large as 80% of the market value of your home
- There is no need to change or transfer your current first mortgage! A HELOC can be put in place as a 2nd mortgage.
- You can use some or all of your available line of credit at any time!
- Flexible repayment options — pay only the interest owing each month or pay it all off… its your choice!
- Your line of credit has no expiry date — it’s yours as long as you need it
- Legal fees are as low as $400 plus appraisal costs.