So you want to be a landlord!
If you wish to buy a house, townhouse, apartment, condo, duplex, triplex, fourplex and rent it out, you will need to have at least 20% of the purchase price as a down payment.
- Fixed, Adjustable Rate Mortgages Permitted
- Usually you will qualify for the best rates.
- Up to 85% of the value of the property can be borrowed for a 1-4 unit Rental Property
- Extended Amortizations: up to 35-years
- Depending on the lender no mortgage default insurance (CMHC, Genworth, Canada Guaranty) is required